Thank you for your interest in driving for Atlantic Bulk Carrier
We are always seeking good drivers. Our operations are growing throughout the Southeast and we will be happy to review your application.
Our basic qualifications are a Class A CDL with a tank endorsement and a good driving record. A hazmat endorsement is preferred and, in some terminals, required.
We will contact you after reviewing your completed application and driving record. If you have any questions, feel free to contact us.
- • Be at least 21 years of age
- • Have a current, valid Class A commercial driver’s license
- • Have a good driving record (no more than 3 moving violations in 3 years)
- • Be a United States citizen or be qualified to work in the U.S.
- • Successfully pass or possess a current DOT physical examination
- • Successfully pass a pre-employment drug screen
- • Pay increase: Dry Bulk .55 per loaded mile, .55 empty and Liquid Bulk .60 per loaded mile, .60 empty.
- • Sleeper berth pay: $25.00 per night spent in the sleeper berth.
- • Medical: Coverage for employees provided through a regional care network, with the option of adding family members.
- • Dental and Prescription: Insurance plan also provides dental and prescription benefits for employees and family members.
- • Retirement Plan: A 401K plan with matching contributions from the company of as much as $1,000 per year.
You can apply online now by clicking the button above, or you can save the application to your computer and upload the file after filling it out along with any other required documents using the buttons below.
Send multiple files using cmd/cnrl click when the file browser window opens
For Employment Inquiries & Questions
P.O. Box 112
Providence Forge, VA 23140
FAX: (804) 966-5081
In the Richmond, VA area?
We love our employees!