We are always seeking good drivers.
Thank you for your interest in driving for Atlantic Bulk Carrier
We are always seeking good drivers. Our operations are growing throughout the Southeast and we will be happy to review your application.
Our basic qualifications are a Class A CDL with a tank endorsement and a good driving record. A hazmat endorsement is preferred and, in some terminals, required.
We will contact you after reviewing your completed application and driving record. If you have any questions, feel free to contact us.
Are you ready to begin? Apply today!
Minimum Driver Qualifications
- Be at least 21 years of age
- Have a current, valid Class A commercial driver’s license with a tank endorsement
- Have a good driving record (no more than 3 moving violations in 3 years)
- A United States citizen or qualified to work in the U.S.
- Successfully pass or possess a current DOT physical examination.
- Successfully pass a pre-employment drug screen
- Complete an application for employment that includes verifiable employment history for the past 10 years along with a 10 year MVR.
- Pay increase: Dry Bulk 55¢ per loaded mile, 55¢ empty and Liquid Bulk 60¢ per loaded mile, 60¢ empty.
- Sleeper berth pay: $25 per night spent in the sleeper berth.
- Medical: Coverage for employees provided through a regional care network, with the option of adding family members.
- Dental and Prescription: Insurance plan also provides dental and prescription benefits for employees and family members.
- Retirement Plan: A 401K plan with matching contributions from the company of as much as $1,000 per year.